New Year, New Approach Follow Up
Thanks to everyone who joined New Year, New Approach!
To listen to a recording of the tele-seminar, click here.
If this sounds like you, give it a listen:
- Overwhelmed with just how much you want to accomplish and don't know where to start.
- Afraid you're going to fail or already fell off the wagon.
- Given up on setting new year goals/resolutions all together.
- Haven't even had a chance to focus and get clear on what you really, really want this year.
- You're about to make a big move and want to be certain it's the right one.
- It's one hour and free. I bet you'll never think about goal setting the same way.
You'll learn how to:
- Avoid the three biggest mistakes I see people make around goal setting!
- Practice my favorite goal setting tool to ensure you're focusing on the right stuff.
- Understand why the brain has a tough time letting go of unsupportive patterns and what you can do about it.
Here's what some of the attendees had to say:
- "Very thought provoking session last night… thank you it was in and of itself a gift." —Ellen H.
- "Wow! Loved it! So smart, so helpful! And so inspirational!" —Olga L.
- "Wonderfully informative and motivating call… I absolutely want to start coaching with you." —Jen H.
- "I'm connecting the dots in a way I've never seen. Seriously, had some major break throughs...thank you!." —Lisa W.
Many people have e-mailed me about how we can work together...if you're interested in one-on-one work, I have space for just two additional coaching clients now through June.
Interested? Let's set up a complimentary exploratory conversation before Feb 27th. Schedule right here.
Wishing you a bright and beautiful 2015 - may this be the year you make it all happen!