My New Year's Ritual - 5 questions to ask yourself and those you love
Looking for an honorable way to say goodbye to 2015 and hello, 2016? Try this - it's simple and a nice way to connect deeply with others.
Ask yourself and/or those you love:
1. What am I most proud of in 2015?
2. What did I learn about myself in 2015?
3. What do I want to release as I enter 2016?
4. If I play at a level 10 (out of 10) - how would I BE different in 2016?
5. What do I want to create in 2016?
These questions were inspired by my good friend and fellow coach, Lisa Zigarmi. Now it's a ritual we practice annually. Let me know if you try it and what you notice about the experience.
Wishing you a bright and beautiful year ahead - where you get to stay true to you - and BE how you consciously choose to be.